This blog is for us to converse about God's word. I have had several visitors but I don't know who you are. Please feel free to leave a comment with your name. I hope you visit again.
To be a leader, we must first learn how to follow.

Friday, March 27, 2009

He Is Our Today & Tomorrow

Sometimes we can see the future clear and bright and sometimes we can't see it at all. Yet even when we cannot see the potential of tomorrow, God can. When we became believers, our challenge was to trust an uncertain tomorrow to an all-powerful God.
Do we feel comfortable to place our future into the hands of a loving and all-knowing God? Can we relax in the uncertainties of today, knowing that God has dominion over all of our tomorrows? If we can, we are wise and moving in the right direction. When we trust God with everything we are and everything we have, He will be our now and forever. He has promised to never leave us nor forsake us. He doesn't have fear or run away when our days get tough. He said that all things work together for the good to them that love the Lord. This means in the good and the bad times. Doesn't the bible say that the steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord? If we give God all of our needs and worries, He is faithful to see us through anything that comes our way.
When life seems unfair, we need to try spending more time trusting God and less time dwelling on if He can be trusted. He Can Be Trusted.

3 comments:

Mari said...

It can be hard to let go and trust God,but He does know and do what's best for us.

Cathy said...

Sometimes it is hard to relax and remember that God is in control. But I don't think about whether He can be trusted, as I know He can. He is our Hope, and I have faith in Him. And I believe His Word. Thanks for those great reminders about Him.

FancyHorse said...

Thank you for these spiritual reminders. I love your blog. You express what I feel and know in my heart so well, but can't put into words.