This blog is for us to converse about God's word. I have had several visitors but I don't know who you are. Please feel free to leave a comment with your name. I hope you visit again.
To be a leader, we must first learn how to follow.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Psalm 92:1-5


Psalm 92 1-5
IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH:
To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.

I am so thankful this day to know the Lord and experience His kindness. What a privelage to know His name - Jesus. Today my heart leaps with joy to know His arms are around me. We may experience surprises tomorrow, but nothing surprises God. If trouble comes our way, it's only because He allowed it and will show His glory in it. We are safe in the arms of God.
(The picture is of a psaltery)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I like that. I've been playing some songs I've written about the heart, and watching some great music videos. :)