This blog is for us to converse about God's word. I have had several visitors but I don't know who you are. Please feel free to leave a comment with your name. I hope you visit again.
To be a leader, we must first learn how to follow.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

This Is The Day

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.Psalm 118:23-25
I can't stop thinking about this scripture today. I think of the difference it makes in our lives when we realize that God has given us another day. None of us know what tomorrow holds but as long as we are in His hands, we can rejoice. I am so thankful for this day and the breath to praise His name one more time.

3 comments:

Mari said...

I love this verse. It has meaning no matter what is going on in your life!

FancyHorse said...

I have that verse embroidered and framed on my breakfast room wall. Yes, God gives us each day, and it is good because it is from His hand. "Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say, rejoice!"

Bonnie said...

Thank you for your encouraging words on my blog. I find that even beginning to understand all that God is and desires to be to us is found in the valleys much of the time. The mountain tops are experienced by taking the long walk up to the top with Jesus at our side. Yippee!