This blog is for us to converse about God's word. I have had several visitors but I don't know who you are. Please feel free to leave a comment with your name. I hope you visit again.
To be a leader, we must first learn how to follow.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning

It's so good to wake up on a Sunday morning and know that I will be joining other Christians to worship our God and Savior. I'm thankful for the Holy Ghost which leads and guides me. I am never alone even if I feel like I am sometimes. I have learned to put my emotions aside and trust the word of God. I believe the scripture that says "if two agree on any one thing, then it shall be done". Period. It's so good to lift up my hands to give Jesus glory and honor. I can't wait until I bow at his feet and worship Him in person. Many signs of the rapture are here so I don't think it will be long before He takes us away. I'm doing my best to pray for my family, friends and neighbors.

1 comment:

Mari said...

I have to work every other weekend and miss it when I can't go. I bet the visitors at your church were happy to get some of the bread you posted on your other blog! I think the signs of the times are here too.